Visiting Students - Welcome!
Welcome to the La Sierra University Summer Program!
Our Summer Program is a fantastic place to get into those classes you want, enjoy exceptional professors and have a productive summer. In addition, we want to make sure your needs are met, so extensive tutoring is provided for most classes and there are various lunch and evening activities on campus.
There are a couple options for registering and payment:
- If you are only interested in taking classes for the summer, you will need to fill out the and either scan/e-mail, fax or deliver it to the Registrar's Office. Under Registration Type, check One-Stop. If the class is not yet full, an instructor's signature should not be required. (In order to use federal financial aid to pay for summer classes, an undergraduate application and acceptance to a La Sierra University degree program is required.)
- If you scan/e-mail, fax or mail in the form, the Registrars office will call you to receive a credit card payment over the phone and register you. You must confirm your registration by the end of that day to be guaranteed a spot.
- If you deliver your registration form, an up-front payment will need to be made in order for you to guarantee your spot.
- If the payment is not processed the day of registration, you will be dropped from your courses.
- If you would like to apply to La Sierra University as an incoming undergraduate, fill out the Undergraduate Online Application Form. Additional items, following the application are required. Once all items are received and your file is reviewed, an e-mail will be sent to you indicating your admission status with instructions regarding registration.
- Once you have been accepted to La Sierra, you will need to set up an appointment with a Student Financial Services counselor to determine how the payment will be completed. If you are not using federal financial aid, the payment must be made up-front three business days before your class begins. If payment is not made in time, you will be dropped from your courses.
- If you are a Pacific Union Conference Teacher, please view the Pacific Union Conference Teacher Registration Instructions.