Transfer Course Equivalencies
- The Records Office has compiled a list of one sided transfer course equivalencies in order to inform students how courses have transferred in the past. Please click on the link above to view our this list.
- Note Transferring of courses is not limited to the content in our transfer course equivalencies lists.
- Current La Sierra University Students must complete an "Off-Campus Request" form before registering for courses outside the university. The form must be submitted online or to The Records Office. Please click on the link above to fill a submittable form or click here for the printable form.
Transfer Credit University Policies
- No more than 12 out of the last 56 quarter units (OR 3 classes with labs) may be taken at an institution other than La Sierra University.
- La Sierra University will accept a maximum of 105 quarter units (total) from 2-year colleges.
- When courses that are offered for upper division credit at La Sierra University are taken elsewhere as lower division, they will be counted as lower division credit. Therefore, a student must make certain that he/she is still meeting La Sierra Universityís upper division requirement.
- International students must receive approval from the International Student Services Office before enrolling at another institution.
- It is the studentís responsibility to see that the official transcript from another institution is sent directly to the La Sierra University Admissions & Records Office upon completion of the course(s): La Sierra University, Records Office, 4500 Riverwalk Pkwy., Riverside, CA 92515.