La Sierra University Plan Benefit Information
Please click on the following link to see your current health benefits.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to be able to see the file (get reader here).
- LSU Student Health Plan (PDF File)
Printing Your International Insurance Card
To print your new insurance card, please follow these instructions:
- 1. Go on-line to GGH Students.com .
- 2. Click "Sign-In."
- 3. If you are already registered with them, enter your email address and password. If you never logged in before, then enter your email address and select "I'm a new user." Follow the instructions. If you need your Certificate Number, contact us.
- 4. Click on the upper left corner the icon that says "My Benefits."
- 5. Click on the green icon labeled "ID" (to the right). You will need Acrobat Reader to view / print your card.
If you have questions regarding your benefits or the information in your certificate, please call toll-free 888.850.4770 (outside the US, call 610.254.8790 collect).
For more information or contact the Office of International Student Services at email@example.com.