- Strategic Warning
If Central Command Post directs all unnecessary personnel to leave the campus, go home if you have a family fallout shelter available. If not, go to the nearest campus designated shelter buildings.
- Check in with monitor in shelter building.
- Remain in shelter building until cleared to leave by the Emergency Action Personnel, or Monitors, as directed by the Central Command Post.
- If already in as shelter building, remain there.
- Check in with Monitor.
- Take position of safety away from windows or objects that might fall.
- Follow direction of Emergency Action Personnel.
- Attack Warning
- Quickly get behind, under, or in something that will protect you from heat and blast.
- Drop to knees, clasp both hands behind the neck, bury face in arms, make body as small as possible, close eyes and cover ears with forearms.
- After the blast-go to campus designated fallout shelter building as quickly as possible.
- Drop to the floor; get under a heavy desk or table with back to window; stay on floor away from flying glass and debris, and shield your face and arms.
- After the blast is over, find fallout shelter as soon as possible.
- Turn on battery operated radio; listen for further instructions. Plan to remain in shelter a minimum of 24 hours.
- Render aid and assistance to others as capabilities allow and situation demands.