The La Sierra University Honors Program is an interdisciplinary program of studies that gives special attention to undergraduates of outstanding intellectual and creative ability. It brings substantial breadth, depth, and integrative experiences to students in the program. The program aims to charge the imagination and to enable students to recognize their own potential and responsibilities in an environment where student initiative is the guiding force. Courses are small and encourage discussion and interaction among students and between faculty and students. The environment is designed to be both challenging and supportive.
- Introduction to the Honors Program
- Benefits of the Program
- Why an Honors Education
- Why Honors at La Sierra University
- Admission Requirements
- Application Deadlines
- Transferring from another University
- Transferring from La Sierra's "University Studies"
- Financial Scholarship Information
- Online Application